Learn more About Us
"We the people of God in the parish of Saint Michael, Greenville, PA and Saint Margaret, Jamestown, PA have come from Him and will return to Him. We seek to discern God's action in our life and in the life of the parish. We search for his truth and listen to Him in His word; We join with Him in our prayer both public and private. We are a Eucharistic people united to Jesus in His eternal sacrifice. We proclaim Him as the Lord through the Sacraments of the Church. In unity with Him we welcome every person into our community and seek to serve the needs of God's people in the spirit of the gospel".
The first Mass at St. Michael's Parish of Greenvile, PA was held in 1838. The first church was built in 1849 and the current church was started in 1889 and dedicated in 1893. In 1874 St. Bridget's was established in Jamestown, however the church only lasted a few years. Masses were resumed in the late 1960's, and St. Margaret's of Jamestown was built in 1970. St. Michael's Church was renovated to hold 546 parishioners, along with offices and a gathering space, with dedication March 25, 2006, by the Most Rev. Donald Trautman, Bishop of Erie
85 N. High Street | Greenville, PA 16125 | (724) 588-9800 |
Site by Solutio